Skip to main content Skip to footer


What is provided in the holiday homes to hire?

  • All bedding and pillows are provided in the holiday homes which are hired. Towels are not provided in Manorbier or Carew categories.
  • We recommend that you bring additional towels to use after the hot tub.

What is provided in the log pods?

  • The log pods have a double and 2 single beds. You will need to bring your own bedding, pillows and towels, lots of people bring their sleeping bags. There are 2 plugs and a heater. We do offer bedding packs for sale at an additional cost of £35 for a full set (double and 2 singles) which must be booked in advance.

Where is the nearest beach?

  • There are so many great beaches near to Noble Court that you will be spoiled for choice, they are all approximately 15 minutes away by car depending on which one of the many beaches you would like to explore for the day.

How far away is the town of Narberth?

  • The town of Narberth is approximately a 10 - 15 minute walk away from Noble Court and is well worth a visit, as it has many quaint independent shops.

Do you provide travel cots?

  • We very much welcome families to Celtic Holiday Parks, but we don’t supply or hire out travel cots. If you wish to use a travel cot within the accommodation, it is essential that you call us in advance so we can discuss your individual requirements and recommend the most suitable accommodation for your needs.

Are pets allowed?

  • Yes we allow dogs at Noble Court & Celtic Escapes; a maximum of 2 dogs per unit in designated pet friendly units ONLY. Fees apply. Dogs are also welcome in our bar and restaurant at allocated dog friendly tables.
  • As per our Site Regulations, please note that no animals are to be left unattended in holiday homes. Celtic Holiday Parks has a strict policy on this matter in line with animal welfare requirements. Pets must also be kept on leads at all times.

Does the park have both holiday homes and touring pitches?

  • Noble Court consists of holiday homes for hire, privately owned holiday homes together with touring and motorhome pitches.

Do specific holiday homes and pitches have parking alongside?

  • Almost all holiday homes and pitches at the site have an area for parking alongside. Additional parking is available by the main facilities building.

Do you have electric vehicle charging points on park?

  • We do not have EV electric charging points on Park, charging directly from your accommodation is not approved. Fortunately, there are many car parks in Pembrokeshire with them. Find your nearest EV point here.

Is there a 24 hour service?

  • Reception is open from 9 am until late, 7 days a week. You will find the Guest Hosts in the main Charlie's Celtic Tavern where you will check in. An emergency phone number is also available should you be arriving exceptionally late. 

Does the park have a restaurant on site?

  • Yes, Charlie's Celtic Tavern opened in 2021 serving delicious meals and drinks

Do the reception and bar have car parks with allocated bays?

  • The main car park at Reception and the bar do not currently have specifically allocated bays.

Is there internet access at the park?

  • At this current time, we don’t have WiFi available at any of our Parks. We highly recommend that if WiFi is important to guest holiday experiences that they need to make alternative arrangements with regards to data.

Are there nearby public transport links?

  • There are very good transport links from Noble Court, both towards Haverfordwest and Carmarthen, the bus stop is right outside the Park entrance. To travel to Tenby, Pembroke, and so forth, you'll need to catch a bus in Narberth, which is just a 10-15 minute walk away. There is also a train station in Narberth which can take you towards Carmarthen and Pembroke Dock.

Are there undulating roads with no speeds bumps but with hazards markers?

  • There is some undulation and changes in road surfacing roads Noble Court, there are some speed bumps, and the maximum speed acceptable by vehicles on site is 5mph.

FAQs when buying a holiday home

Please click below to download the holiday home FAQ as a PDF

How much will it cost?

  • Holiday homes start from only £12,995.00* (subject to availability) (Noble Court) which is fully inclusive of site fees, rates, steps, insurance, gas and electric tests, fully sited and connected on a pitch of your choice...

For how long are the parks open?

  • All of our Parks are open from 1st March - 30th November.

Can I sub-let to family and friends?

  • You can sub-let for holidays privately to friends and family only. We do not allow any commercial sub-letting of your holiday home. Please complete the appropriate owners declaration forms for anyone using the caravan other than the registered owner and hand into the Park reception.

How much are the annual costs?

  • The annual site fees include VAT, business rates, water charges, an infrastructure maintenance charge, and annual gas test. The 2023 fees are from £4,525 (Noble Court), from £5,325 (Croft), and from £5,625 depending on pitch location (Meadow House). A discretionary discount of up to £400 on the fees above may be offered for early settlement. Subject to using park insurance, and paying due invoices on time (subject to change).

When are pitch fees due?

  • A number of options are available for pitch fee payment. November and December payments can benefit from the £400 discount while payment in November and March can benefit from £250 discount (Criteria for discounts available upon request). Pitch fee payment can also be made via monthly instalments utilising the facility we offer with Premium Credit; full details available upon request.

 Can finance be arranged for purchasing a holiday home?

  • Celtic Holiday Parks is a licensed broker and can tailor packages to suit you from leading financial houses specialising in the leisure sector. Packages are subject to status and conditions. Full written details are available on request.

Can I expect any additional costs?

  • Just electricity, gas and insurance charges plus a bi-annual electric test.

Can I live in my holiday home?

  • Absolutely not, the parks are holiday parks and as such residential use is a break of site license conditions and pitch agreements. Proof of permanent address may be required to comply with site license conditions.

We value your privacy

Find out more about how this website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience. We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalised ads or content, and analyse our traffic. By clicking "Accept", you consent to our use of cookies.