Why stay at Celtic Holiday Parks for your 2021 Staycation
Safe spaces make happy places
After 2020, a year like no other, there's never been a greater desire for us to take a breather – and a staycation with Celtic Holiday Parks holds all the key to that perfect break. Family-owned, Celtic’s multi award-winning holiday parks all provide special memories for those who want to relax and explore all that Pembrokeshire has to offer.
We know that you’re going to enjoy your stay in our beautiful county; if you haven’t visited before you’re in for a huge treat. If you’re regular visitors, then now’s the time to explore the unexplored. Find new adventures and places to relax and take in huge gulps of gorgeous fresh air.
Holiday safety, security and peace of mind is guaranteed at Celtic Holiday Parks. We know and understand your concerns in terms of pre-booking your 2021 holiday but our Celtic Flexi Promise can put your minds at rest! As we continue to navigate the landscape of Covid 19, rest assured that we offer a number of options should you be unable to undertake your holiday for the following reasons:
* legislation dictates that you are unable to travel from your area
* legislation dictates that you are unable to travel into Wales
* you have evidence to support your need to isolate or indeed are suffering from symptoms of Covid 19. Anyone with such symptoms are unable to enter any of our holiday parks or public buildings
As a company we are able to offer the following options:
* an opportunity to carry your holiday forward to an alternative date within a 12 month period from your existing check in date, subject to availability
* a credit note to be used towards your next holiday
* a full refund
How to spend some of your time!
If you choose to stay at Noble Court, the park is set in 50 acres of rolling countryside and has its very own beautiful nature reserve which features a lake attracting a whole host of wildlife and is great for walking your dog around, while the stunning seaside setting of Meadow House has its own access to the coast path leading to the beach at Wiseman’s Bridge or Amroth. Croft Country Park is Celtic's truly tranquil retreat. Set in 14 acres of beautifully landscaped, wooded grounds, the layout of the park makes the most of the site and ensures our guests have as much privacy and space as possible while maintaining an atmosphere of a small and friendly community.
Right on the doorstep are an abundance of stunning beaches from sweeping sands to hidden coves. One of the biggest challenges you’ll face whilst in Pembrokeshire is choosing which ones to explore and enjoy from the jewel in the crown Tenby, to the famous Freshwater West which starred in films such as Robin Hood and Harry Potter and the idyllic Barafundle Bay regularly listed as one of the best beaches in the world!
Walks on Pembrokeshire’s award-winning Blue Flag beaches and along the breathtaking Pembrokeshire Coast Path are always popular with guests. Check out www.walkingpembrokeshire.co.uk for suggested walking routes for exploring some of the less frequented routes, including Templeton Airfield Interior Circular Walk, Stepaside Ironworks Circular, Blackpool Mill, Canaston Woods and the Miners Walk from Kilgetty.
In addition, the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Park Authority has its own suggested walks along the length of the 186-mile coastline. It’s provided easier access routes, which are mainly associated with the Coast Path. They are classified into one of four levels of difficulty: wheelchair paths; adventure chair paths; easy access paths and gentle walks or strolls. For further information, visit www.pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk. The website is also kept up-to-date with the latest news on Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority attractions and coast paths.
In addition, we have been featuring our own series of walks with our own press explorer which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/celticholidayparks.
As well as walks, Pembrokeshire offers great family-friendly cycling opportunities too. Traffic-free cycle routes (see visitpembrokeshire.com and Cycle Pembrokeshire on www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk for more information and routes) will take you along some great trails.
Near our three parks is The Tramway, Saundersfoot. It’s a four-mile return ride along the disused railway line has been given a new lease of life between Saundersfoot, Wiseman’s Bridge and Stepaside, taking in stunning views of the sea.
There’s also the Brunel Trail, Neyland – Johnston – Haverfordwest for a longer ride. On this one, enjoy miles of tranquil countryside with great views and a lovely mix of open fields, woodland and estuary. It’s 18 miles return.
High quality adult and child mountain bikes, are available to hire for the day or if you are visiting the area for the duration of your stay from Mike’s Bikes in Haverfordwest. Call 01437 760068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Cycles can be delivered direct to your accommodation.
There really is something for everyone in Pembrokeshire from theme parks to zoos, castles to islands, golf courses, boat trips and museum, and below we have compiled a list of attractions to give a brief taste of what we have to offer and help you plan your stay.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, SA68 0XA – folly-farm.co.uk
- Oakwood Theme Park, SA67 8DE – oakwoodthemepark.co.uk
- Heatherton World of Activities, St. Florence, SA70 8RJ – heatherton.co.uk
- The Dinosaur Park, Tenby – thedinosaurpark.co.uk
- Colby Woodland Gardens, Amroth, SA67 8PP – nationaltrust.org.uk/colby-woodland-garden, tel. 01239 615007 (3/4 mile walk from Amroth via public footpath beside Amroth Arms)
- Ritec Valley Quad Bikes, Tenby, SA70 8NF – ritec-valley.co.uk or tel. 07909948281
- Paddle West canoe tours – paddlewest.co.uk or tel. 07342741268
- Clerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frisbee Golf, SA62 4PE– tel. 01437 751227
- Tenby Golf Club – tenbygolf.co.uk tel. 01834 842978
- Trefloyne Golf Club, SA70 7RG – trefloyne.com tel. 01834 842165
- Manor House Wildlife Park, SA70 8RJ – manorwildlifepark.co.uk tel. 01646 651201
- Manorbier Castle, SA70 7SY – manorbiercastle.co.uk tel. 01834 870081
- Picton Castle and Gardens – pictoncastle.co.uk tel. 01437 751326
- Good Trails stand-up paddleboarding/kayaks, Coppet Hall Beach, Saundersfoot – good-trails.com tel. 07784354400
- Tenby Boat Trips – tenbyboattrips.co.uk tel. 07980864509
- The Patriot – fishing trips from Tenby – tel. 07976612388
- Tenby Fishing – tenbyfishing.co.uk tel. 07974623542
- Celtic Wildcat Sea Fishing – tel. 07970540940
- Tenby Coasteering – tenbycoasteering.co.uk tel. 07880746892
- Coastal Foraging – coastalforaging.co.uk tel. 07989143868
- Tenby Kayaking – tel. 07968989980
- SUP Sessions, North Beach, Tenby stand up paddle board lessons, tours and board hire – tel. 01646 685279
- Mackerel Fishing Tenby – mackerelfishingtenby.co.uk tel. 07498658451
- Ebony May Saundersfoot Charter Boat – charterboats-uk/ebonymay tel. 07989326085
- Saundersfoot Sea Safari – saundersfootseasafari.co.uk tel. 07494293983
- Pembrokeshire Alpaca Trekking – pembrokeshirealpacatrekking.co.uk tel. 07929076119
- Pembrokeshire Coarse Fishery, Whitland, SA34 0AP – tel. 01994 240819
- Johnson’s Off-Road Motorcylce Trails Experience – johnsonsoffroad.co.uk tel 01646651150
- Stackpole Walled Gardens, SA71 5DJ – stackpole-walledgardens.co.uk tel. 01646 661442
- Haverfordwest Farmers Market – pembrokeshirefarmersmarkets.co.uk tel. 01437 776169 (every Friday morning)
- Outer Reef Surf and Sup Centre – outerreefsurfschool.com tel. 01646 680070
- Pembroke Castle – pembrokecastle.co.uk tel. 01646 681510
- Dyfed Shire Horse Farm – dyfed-shires.co.uk tel. 01239 891107
- Pembrokeshire Chilli Farm – pembrokeshirechillifarm.com
- Cadw sites – Haverfordwest Priory, Lamphey Bishop’s Palace, Carew Cross, Carreg Coetan Arthur Burial Chamber
- The Waterfront Gallery, Milford Haven – thewaterfrontgallery.co.uk tel. 01646 695699
- Haven Boat Charters – havenboatcharters.com tel. 0777429959
- Crossfit Pembrokeshire – crossfit-pembrokeshire.co.uk tel. 07487581155
- CQB Adventures Pembrokeshire – cqbadventures.co.uk tel. 07917684195
- Pembrokeshire Wake Park – wwww.pembrokeshirewakepark.co.uk tel. 01834 891511
- Tenby Water Sports – tenbywatersports.co.uk tel. 07826306566
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Bus Services – pembrokeshire.gov.uk/bus-routes-and-timetables
- Tuk Tuk Time Tours – tuktuktime.co.uk tel. 01834 813333
- Pembrokeshire Safari Tours – pembrokeshiresafaritours.co.uk tel. 07792720707
- Foxcombe Air Rifle and Pistol shooting range, Manorbier – tel. 01834 870135
- Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre – sunderlandtrust.com tel. 01646 684220
- Tenby Arts Festival - email@example.com
- Catherine’s Island – www.saintcatherinesisland.co.uk tel. 07731845307
- Voyages of Discovery – ramseyisland.co.uk tel. 01437 721911
- Celtic Quest Coasteering – celticquestcoasteering.com tel. 01348 837337
- Merlin Bushcraft – tel. 07534474604
- St David’s Cathedral – www.stdavidscathedral tel. 01437 720202
- Solva Woollen Mill – solvawoollenmill.co.uk tel. 01437 721112
- Caldey Island – caldey-island.co.uk tel. 01834 844453
- RSPB Ramsey Island – Voyages of Discovery – www.ramseyisland.co.uk
- Tenby Museum and Art Gallery – tenbymuseum.org.uk tel. 01834 842809
- Narberth Museum – narberthmuseum.co.uk tel. 01834 861719
Please enjoy our spectacular area, but most of all, stay safe during your visit.
Celtic Holiday Parks stresses that you keep up to date with latest Covid 19 guidelines, and check with the above attractions and activities as to their opening times/availability before visiting.
what our customers say
Nice friendly environment at Noble park and the staff are brilliant! We will definitely be staying here next year!
Melanie Louise James
Nice site, lovely location, very close to Folly Farm, convenient 15 min drive to Oakwood and Bluestone, great swimming pool, relaxed attitude, professional and very polite staff.
Safari Tent Review: Staff are very welcoming. Lovely secluded spot with stunning views. Short drive to the beach and loads of beautiful sight seeing places.
Just returned home for a fabulous 2 nights in a luxury safari tent. The tent was very well equipped and spotlessly clean with lovely comfortable beds.
Hayley Smithers, Facebook
A fantastic weekend at the Classic Car Rally, staying in the Glamping Pods. Would recommend very highly, stunning, clean & so comfy! Next thing to try is the Bluebells.
Stephen Scouse Roberts, Facebook
We were very impressed by the site itself, the staff, the food, everything, but mostly Ollie! From the first chat on the phone he was not pushy at any time (which would have made us walk away), so helpful, extremely informative & nothing was too much trouble.