Have you stayed with us at Croft Country ParkMeadow House or Noble Court Holiday Park / Celtic Escapes this year? We'd love to see your images where previous memories have been created. Our favourite images will be featured in our 2024 brochure and will also go into a draw to win a 3 night break in the fabulous Spinney Luxury Lodge! Could this be you?
If you'd like to enter, just e mail your image to firstname.lastname@example.org and put for the attention of My Celtic Competition
Terms and Conditions
- the competition is open until the end of December
- winner will be announced on 10th January 2024
- 6 runners up will receive 10% off any 2024 holiday booked directly with Celtic Holiday Parks
- You must have stayed with Celtic Holiday Parks in 2023 in order to enter this competition
- One entry per guest
- The holiday is non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Dates of holiday excludes bank holidays or school holiday period. Holiday must be taken between 1st March and 20th June.
Nice friendly environment at Noble park and the staff are brilliant! We will definitely be staying here next year!
Melanie Louise James
Nice site, lovely location, very close to Folly Farm, convenient 15 min drive to Oakwood and Bluestone, great swimming pool, relaxed attitude, professional and very polite staff.
Safari Tent Review: Staff are very welcoming. Lovely secluded spot with stunning views. Short drive to the beach and loads of beautiful sight seeing places.
Just returned home for a fabulous 2 nights in a luxury safari tent. The tent was very well equipped and spotlessly clean with lovely comfortable beds.
Hayley Smithers, Facebook
A fantastic weekend at the Classic Car Rally, staying in the Glamping Pods. Would recommend very highly, stunning, clean & so comfy! Next thing to try is the Bluebells.
Stephen Scouse Roberts, Facebook
We were very impressed by the site itself, the staff, the food, everything, but mostly Ollie! From the first chat on the phone he was not pushy at any time (which would have made us walk away), so helpful, extremely informative & nothing was too much trouble.