Meadow House FAQs
Does the park have both holiday home and touring pitches?
- Touring pitches are available at Noble Court.
Do specific holiday homes have parking alongside?
- Almost all holiday homes at the site have an area for parking alongside.
Do you have electric vehicle charging points on park?
- We do not have EV electric charging points on Park, charging directly from your accommodation is not approved. Fortunately, there are 18 car parks in Pembrokeshire with them. Find your nearest EV point here.
Is there a 24 hour service?
- Reception is open from 9 am until 8 pm (5 pm in low season), the bar is open on most nights and will check in late arrivals. An emergency phone number is available (giving guests contact with the Maintenance Team) for occasions when no staff are available.
Does the park have a restaurant on site?
- Charlie's Restaurant @ Meadow House serves hot meals and beverages from 12 pm til 9 pm - 7 days a week! We reserve the right to restrict opening subject to staff availability.
Do you provide travel cots?
- We very much welcome families to Celtic Holiday Parks, but we don’t supply or hire out travel cots. If you wish to use a travel cot within the accommodation, it is essential that you call us in advance so we can discuss your individual requirements and recommend the most suitable accommodation for your needs.
Are pets allowed?
- Yes we allow dogs at Meadow House; a maximum of 2 dogs per unit in designated pet friendly units ONLY. Fees apply. Dogs are also welcome in our bar and restaurant at allocated dog friendly tables.
- As per our Site Regulations, please note that no animals are to be left unattended in holiday homes. Celtic Holiday Parks has a strict policy on this matter in line with animal welfare requirements. Pets must also be kept on leads at all times.
Does the reception and bar have car parks with allocated bay?
- The main car park is opposite the main facilities building which does not currently have specifically allocated bays.
Is there internet access at the park?
- At this current time, we don’t have WiFi available at any of our Parks. WiFi is available within our Restaurant and Bar. We highly recommend that if WiFi is important to your holiday experiences that you need to make alternative arrangements with regards to data.
Are there nearby public transport links?
- Meadow House Holiday Park is a short walk from the nearest bus stop in Summerhill. The bus route links to the major towns in Pembrokeshire. The walk to Summerhill is relatively flat.
Are there undulating roads with no speeds bumps but with hazard markers?
- There are undulating roads at Meadow House, there are some speed bumps, and the maximum speed acceptable by vehicles on site is 5mph.
FAQs when buying a holiday home
Please click below to download the holiday home FAQ as a PDF
How much will it cost?
- Holiday homes start from only £12,995.00* (subject to availability) (Noble Court) which is fully inclusive of site fees, rates, steps, insurance, gas and
electric tests, fully sited and connected on a pitch of your choice...
For how long are the parks open?
- All of our Parks are open from 1st March - 30th November.
Can I sub-let to family and friends?
- You can sub-let for holidays privately to friends and family only. We do not allow any commercial sub-letting of your holiday home. Please complete the appropriate owners declaration forms for anyone using the caravan other than the registered owner and hand into the Park reception.
How much are the annual costs?
The annual site fees include VAT, business rates, water charges, an infrastructure
maintenance charge, and annual gas test. The 2023 fees are from £4,525 (Noble Court),
from £5,325 (Croft), and from £5,625 depending on pitch location (Meadow
House). A discretionary discount of up to £400 on the fees above may be offered for
early settlement. Subject to using park insurance, and paying due invoices on time
(subject to change).
When are pitch fees due?
- A number of options are available for pitch fee payment. November and December
payments can benefit from the £400 discount while payment in November and March
can benefit from £250 discount (Criteria for discounts available upon request). Pitch fee
payment can also be made via monthly instalments utilising the facility we offer with
Premium Credit; full details available upon request.
Can finance be arranged for purchasing a holiday home?
- Celtic Holiday Parks is a licensed broker and can tailor packages to suit you from
leading financial houses specialising in the leisure sector. Packages are subject to
status and conditions. Full written details are available on request.
Can I expect any additional costs?
- Just electricity, gas and insurance charges plus a bi-annual electric test.
Can I live in my holiday home?
- Absolutely not, the parks are holiday parks and as such residential use is a break of site license
conditions and pitch agreements. Proof of permanent address may be required to comply with site license conditions.
what our customers say
Nice friendly environment at Noble park and the staff are brilliant! We will definitely be staying here next year!
Melanie Louise James
Nice site, lovely location, very close to Folly Farm, convenient 15 min drive to Oakwood and Bluestone, great swimming pool, relaxed attitude, professional and very polite staff.
Safari Tent Review: Staff are very welcoming. Lovely secluded spot with stunning views. Short drive to the beach and loads of beautiful sight seeing places.
Just returned home for a fabulous 2 nights in a luxury safari tent. The tent was very well equipped and spotlessly clean with lovely comfortable beds.
Hayley Smithers, Facebook
A fantastic weekend at the Classic Car Rally, staying in the Glamping Pods. Would recommend very highly, stunning, clean & so comfy! Next thing to try is the Bluebells.
Stephen Scouse Roberts, Facebook
We were very impressed by the site itself, the staff, the food, everything, but mostly Ollie! From the first chat on the phone he was not pushy at any time (which would have made us walk away), so helpful, extremely informative & nothing was too much trouble.